Colleague Financial System
Welcome to Illinois State's Colleague Financials Support website. Here you will find accurate and detailed information about every aspect of the Colleague Financial System.
Colleague's Web UI Interface
Users can connect to the Colleague Financial System from any location, either from any PC or MAC on campus, or from off campus using the University's Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client VPN, which enables users to access restricted services from off campus. The AnyConnect VPN client is available from the University Technology Support Center download center site or by going to http://helpdesk.illinoisstate.edu/downloads/1073/Cisco_AnyConnect/
Colleague is available to the ISU campus community at:
- Colleague UI will run on Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge or Mac Safari
- Colleague UI no longer requires the Microsoft Silverlight plug-in
- Web UI is the latest interface to the Colleague Financial System.
- Colleague Financial System now uses AD (Active Directory) authentication, making it unnecessary to maintain your Colleague password separately.
Quick Tips For UI Web Interfaces
- Enter CF-XQTP in Form Search to access XQTP reports
- Enter CF-ORGP in Form Search to access ORGP in inquiry mode
- Please click on "Logout" when you are ready to close a Colleague session. Avoid using your browser's X button unless you have no other option.
- Online Colleague Job Aide
If you have any questions, please contact the Colleague Datatel Assistance Desk at (309) 438-2270.
Please send your comments or suggestions to the Webmaster.