Skip to main content


The Comptroller's Accounting Office is located at College Place Uptown, 100 S. Fell Ave, Suite F, Room 238. A few services that are handled here include accounts payable and accounts receivable. Learn more about University Policy & Procedures Section on Fiscal Policy.

Vendor ACH Payments

If you are currently receiving your payments via check, please complete an ACH application.

If you are currently receiving your payments via direct deposit, NACHA Operating Rules require all payments funded internationally or sent to another country via the ACH Network to be identified as International ACH Transactions. If our payments to you are being forwarded from a U.S. financial institution to a financial institution in another country, please advise the Business Office.

New Vendors

If you are a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident please complete the University Vendor Registration Form. Foreign vendors contact Tax Specialist for the correct form to complete.

Current Vendors

Has any information changed since you last received a payment from the Accounts Payable Department of Illinois State University? If yes, please complete the correct form listed above. If no, no further action is required at this time.